Dwayne asked me yesterday when the last time we updated our blog was and I realized it had been about a month. Which is sad because we were able to do some really fun things. I took a trip up to my parents house with the kids before they moved (yes it was interesting traveling with all three by myself, but we survived). While we were there we made separate trips to Cedar City and St. George to visit with "the cousins" and we were pleasantly surprised because I thought the brothers would all have to work but we managed to see them all as they came on their lunch breaks and Derek had spring break. It was a very full week, but I was glad to see everyone. I also got to go to mom's night out with my grandma which was a fun night out (and much deserved might I add, after the drive with the kids by myself). Unfortunately I forgot my camera for all of this. Oh well.
Speaking of my grandma my kids call her the "pizza grandma" because she brings pizza for lunch most of the time when she comes to visit. They love this and last Friday Rebekah had day off of school, so she came over to see the new house and bring pizza.The kids loved this (Abby had the day off also so she got to have pizza with the pizza grandma too).
And she brought ice cream for dessert. Which I had the kids eat outside while we chatted as you can see why.
I ended up hosing them off and putting them down for naps after "pizza grandma" left. We had a really good visit and I always love it when I get to visit with my grandma.
Yesterday we went to Dwayne's parents for Easter dinner and an egg hunt. Lots of good food, family, and fun.

We managed to get a new family picture while we were there. We always take one every year at our anniversary, but didn't get it done this year and decided to take advantage of the kids looking nice after church.






1 comments:
Oh my gosh Sister! Nathan looks like Ben so much in this picture. And I swear he's grown a foot since a few months ago!
Post a Comment