Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We're getting close!

I went to my second to last doctors appointment today. (They didn't even bother to schedule an appointment after 38 weeks because non of my kids has gone longer than that) So next week is my last one and things are starting to get a little exciting. The doctor said I'm just a little bit dilated, but that the baby is still pretty far up there, but he didn't think that would stop her from coming if she decided to. He also told me to tell the nurses at the hospital as soon as I walk in to not even bother checking me and that I deliver within 10 minutes of getting to the hospital so that they would rush me up to labor and delivery.

I finally pulled out all of Rebekah's newborn clothes to look through and it's hard to believe she was ever that small. Dwayne just said he thinks that maybe she'll be here this weekend, but I told him I think at least another week (I'm hoping a week and a half so school is out). He also thinks she's going to be an 8 pounder while I on the other hand think maybe a hefty 7. We'll just have to wait and see. Shouldn't be long now.

In the meantime here are some pics of the boys (sorry haven't taken any of Rebekah for a little while I guess):

So handsome gotta love the chocolate beard.

My little Dennis the Menace
Isaac loves his cars

3 comments:

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

YAY! you ARE so close! I'm excited for you. I even forgot you were pg. Have you decided on a name (like Paula Day?)(or Egypt Bethia Crystal Carol Thiess Day?)

Susan said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait for your new little one to arrive! She'll be a cutie, I'm sure. :)

Derek and Sharice said...

Your boys are too stinkin cute!! I LOVE Nathan's first hair cut! Remind me to take Kael down to have you get his first when he needs it!!! LOVE YA!