Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My cousin Chelsea

I thought I'd put this post in here to try and help out my cousin Chelsea's mom. She has been through a lot the last couple years and when I went to vote for her she was way behind in voting. I would love if all of my friends and family could help her out and vote for her. And hey, if she wins you can see her on TV! So here's the email I received and I hope you'll all vote for her and get your friends to vote too! Thanks!

Vote For Chelsea Sapp's Mom

My mom has been entered to win a $50,000 hunting trip and we need your help.

For here to win, she needs to have the most votes online like
AMERICAN IDOL.

This will only take one minute of your time, but will give my MOM 14 days of paradise!

Please follow the steps below:
1. If you have internet, please type www.tahoefilms.com in the address field
2. Then , select VOTE NOW under Extreme Huntress Contest (second heading in the center of the page)
3. Then, choose the radio button Renee Zahniser

Thank you so much for your vote! I want this for my mother more than anything! She has been through 10 surgeries in two years and still goes hunting every chance she can. This is what got her through her broken back, cancer, etc...

Thank you,
Chelsea Sapp


0 comments: