So Shell says I need to update my blog, and I'm up early because we took Dwayne to the airport this morning so that he could pick up a plane in CA. So here ya go Shell. I don't have any pictures of the wedding weekend because I let Dwayne take the camera to scout camp with him. If you want to see some click here for the wedding and here for the recital. Sharice took some cute pics of the wedding and of Rebekah at the dance recital and put them on her blog. Thanks Auntie Frog!
Dwayne always has fun with the boys and I think this time he would have had more fun if he hadn't had a stomach bug during half the week. There was lots to tell but the highlight of the trip I think would have to be the dinner hike they went on that ended up being a 9 hour "adventure" landing Dwayne in the med tent for the night for dehydration. They didn't get back until after midnight, but "no, they weren't lost" Dwayne new exactly where they were.
Fortunately they had someone in camp waiting for them so they had a search party out for them that night instead of the next morning. To Dwayne's credit he did know exactly where they were on the map and had two flashlights with him, they just weren't planning on staying out after dark.
As soon as Dwayne came back we went over to his parents house to celebrate Isaac's second birthday. I decided after having the kids for a whole week by myself. I didn't want to have to worry about having people over for a birthday party so it worked out great.
Abby got to come over too so he had a fun time. He didn't really understand blowing out the candles, but Rebekah helped him, and once he figure out the presents were for him he had a great time opening them. Here's his favorite present that he got. A giant truck that he sits in. Thanks Neal!
Rebekah and Abby both graduated from their swim lessons yesterday. I think they were the best swimmers in their class, and both got perfect scores on almost everything. So if they are in any more lessons this summer it will be on to level two! And here was their favorite part of swim lessons. Every Thursday is SLIDE DAY!
Dwayne always has fun with the boys and I think this time he would have had more fun if he hadn't had a stomach bug during half the week. There was lots to tell but the highlight of the trip I think would have to be the dinner hike they went on that ended up being a 9 hour "adventure" landing Dwayne in the med tent for the night for dehydration. They didn't get back until after midnight, but "no, they weren't lost" Dwayne new exactly where they were.
Fortunately they had someone in camp waiting for them so they had a search party out for them that night instead of the next morning. To Dwayne's credit he did know exactly where they were on the map and had two flashlights with him, they just weren't planning on staying out after dark.As soon as Dwayne came back we went over to his parents house to celebrate Isaac's second birthday. I decided after having the kids for a whole week by myself. I didn't want to have to worry about having people over for a birthday party so it worked out great.
Abby got to come over too so he had a fun time. He didn't really understand blowing out the candles, but Rebekah helped him, and once he figure out the presents were for him he had a great time opening them. Here's his favorite present that he got. A giant truck that he sits in. Thanks Neal!
Rebekah and Abby both graduated from their swim lessons yesterday. I think they were the best swimmers in their class, and both got perfect scores on almost everything. So if they are in any more lessons this summer it will be on to level two! And here was their favorite part of swim lessons. Every Thursday is SLIDE DAY!







0 comments:
Post a Comment