Monday, June 02, 2008

Chase and Lauren's wedding

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
We had quite the exciting weekend here with my cousin Chase getting married to Lauren. (click here to find out more about them) All of my siblings made it into town for it, so my house was very busy this last weekend especially with Dwayne leaving for scout camp that morning too! I took Rebekah with me as my date since Dwayne couldn't make it and left the boys at his parents. It would have been nice to dance with him at the reception, but Rebekah had a fun time running around with Lauren's little girl Emmy and dancing all over the place! I guess I'll just have to get used to being a scout widow for a little bit. It was perfect weather for the wedding and a beautiful ceremony performed by Lauren's father. The couple looked so happy together. Congratulations and we wish you the best!

Rebekah and Abby started swim lessons this morning and there have been other things going on but I don't have any pictures yet so when I do I'll post them.

0 comments: