I definitely have a little boy. This week Isaac managed to give Rebekah a bloody lip and today he smashed his finger in the door. Blood everywhere. Fortunately it's looking much better now that the tears are all gone (although it's still pretty sensitive). It doesn't look like it's broken and because it bled so much I don't think he'll completely lose the nail. It's a good thing my mom (the former ER nurse)is still on consult.
It's been a pretty good week. Last Friday Dwayne got off work early and thanks to Unkie Jots babysitting we got to use a gift certificate to go out to dinner at Dillon's. We'd never been there before and it was really nice. Great service. We were seated right when we got there and the food came out almost as quick as we ordered it. We had an appetizer, main dish, and even a brownie smothered in ice cream for dessert and were still back in an hour. It was great to be able to get away even for just a little bit. I can't remember the last time we got to do that...maybe our anniversary?
Now we're starting the countdown till when school starts. Two weeks starting Monday. Oh and another happening of note I guess would be that I think Nathan is finally going to cut his first tooth. I noticed today he's starting to get a little blister on his bottom gum so shouldn't be long! Only took 10 months.=)
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment