For the fourth of July we had a fun time swimming the day away. We did so much that Isaac didn't even make it to the fireworks that evening. It turned out to be okay though. We ended up watching them in the street really late. We usually watch them from the Peoria sports complex on top of Dwayne's parent's roof, but we decided not to with the storm. We didn't think there would even be any fireworks because of the winds, but they did have them. They just started them late and then they seemed to be lower than usual (or else the bushes have gotten higher). It was okay though, we just went where we could see them.
I guess it doesn't matter what you do for Rebekah though. We just couldn't get her the right amount of fireworks. Saturday was too much and since I went and got her halfway through the show this time "there wasn't enough". I told her, "Oh well you get what you get!"
I put some photos of us swimming and the video is of Rebekah "flying". It looks a little scary, but she loved it.
BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment