Oh yes there's nothing like the last minute. I just found out today that the orders are in for the repairs on the house that are needed now if they can be completed by tomorrow then we should be able to still close by Friday as planned. However, we'll just have to wait and see what the roofer says. Oh and an
added bonus we have to go out tonight and find a stove for $400 so that we can have it ordered and delivered in time also.we've been asking them about this for several weeks now and finally got an answer back that we need to go pick it out! Nice to have some time to think about the decision. So I guess whenever Dwayne gets back from Page today we'll be making a trip to find a stove.
Well on a more pleasant note I thought I'd post some pictures of the kids. Some of the boys being boys and some Halloween pictures. I only got one picture of Rebekah and Abby in their costumes at the trunk-or-treat, because I thought the battery was low, but I guess it fooled me cause it worked later when I took pictures of the boys helping with the wash, and didn't say anything about a low battery. Oh well. I did tie for first place in the chili cook off that night though.
So that was fun and the kids had great time running around to all the cars and getting candy. It took a little bit for Isaac to remember how it worked, but once he noticed the girls doing it he was all over it. He'd scoot right in there and hold up his pumpkin smiling and then say, "Thank you." when he got a piece of candy.
This year Nathan just enjoyed watching the kids from the stroller, but I'm sure next year he'll be all over it too.
The pumpkins are Rebekah's with the cat, and Isaac's with the ghost, and yes, of course they had help. I think they had more fun running around with their cousins Adison and Riley than they did working on the pumpkins! Well that's the way it works.
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment