
Oh this has been a thrilling week. It started out with Nathan peaking a temperature at 104.5 late Sunday night. Nothing else wrong just cranky and hot. Then the next night Isaac ran 104 temperature and the next night Rebekah ran a temperature too. All hot and cranky. So I haven't actually slept through the night more than a few hours at a time since Saturday night, and Rebekah missed school yesterday and today. Hopefully tonight will be better since everyone finally seems to be over it, and Rebekah can get back to school tomorrow. I didn't realize how much that trip taking her to school meant to me until I didn't get out all day yesterday except a trip finally about 9 o'clock last night to Walmart.
Just a side note. Rebekah just came up to me with a piece of macaroni on her middle finger and said, "Look, macaroni bird mom!" I had to laugh. She has no idea that it could be a not very polite thing to do.
1 year ago




1 comments:
Just stoppin' by!
Man--- that's one rough week. The only good thing about sickness is appreciating it when it's not there. Sheesh.
Nathan's a year?? Seems like we just swimming at the pool when you first spilled the news you were pregant. In some ways, time flies, doesn't it?
Post a Comment