I got a call yesterday from our Realtor and we have the finalized plans. It looks like the work won't be able to be completed so that we can close by the 5th like we were hoping, but it should be done by the end of the weekend so that the final inspection can happen either Monday or Tuesday of next week. This would make our closing date the 12th. At least that's the plan for now. We've decided we're chalking this one up as an experience so that we'll know in the future that VA loans take a lot longer than a regular loan. So that is the latest news on the house.
As it is election day I thought I would add that Dwayne went in first thing this morning to vote before work and had to wait in line about 45 minutes. I went in at about one this afternoon with both boys and walked right up. NO WAITING! It was great. I was expecting a huge line and was dreading it, but no such problems thank goodness.
I didn't really get photos from Halloween. I was really bad about that this year,
but when we were all done trick-or-treating and we sat down in the chairs out front to visit for a minute Rebekah decided to make herself a seat on Ida's lap and started to eat her candy. It was just so funny I had to take a picture. She actually sat there and had a conversation with her too. For those who don't know who Ida is she sits out in front of Dwayne's parents house every Halloween.
A
nd the last picture I had to add because it was one of those you'll laugh about it later's. Isaac asked me if he could have chocolate milk and I told him no. Well when I wasn't looking he grabbed the Nesquick out of the pantry and sat on the coffee table and started dipping his hands in and licking them until I caught him. And then I saw his shirt and thought the word was just appropriate!
1 year ago




2 comments:
Wahoo!!!! Shanny has a house! Wahoo! Shanny has a house!!
congrats on a closing date! We're sad to lose some fabulous neighbors, but grateful things are finally working out for y'all. :)
Post a Comment