Thursday, November 20, 2008

We're back online!

Yeah, we're all moved in (doesn't mean all put away yet), and we're back online. Due to a mixup we didn't get our service transfered Monday like we wanted, but it's all good now. So if you've tried to call or email the last few days sorry, it hasn't been up and running, but we have the same phone number and email addresses and they should all be working now. Hopefully I can get some pictures posted of the new house before we leave to go up north for Thanksgiving. That will depend on if I can get things straightened up enough to take pictures so that you can actually see the house and not all the junk!

4 comments:

Derek and Sharice said...

Yeah! Shanny got moved! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see you guys! Love ya!

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

YEAH! So exciting. Can't wait to see pictures, and we are looking forward to your visit up here.

Susan said...

Awesome! I'm excited to see your new house!!

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

Can't wait to see you guys next week. Gotta love those gas prices!!! Today Ford Motor Company's stock fell underneath the cost of a gallon of gas. That's pretty sad.