Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's girl!

I had my official ultrasound this morning and for those of you that voted girl (which was mostly everyone), you were right. And yes Paula I found out today the placenta is on the left so you were right too. Everything is looking good so far and the due date looks to be the 4th of June. So, with the way things seem to work for us it will probably be around Memorial day. And yes we've already had the discussion and if she is born on Memorial day I don't think we'll be naming her Memorial!

This is kind of late, but I thought I'd put our Christmas pictures on so that people could see a little of our new house.

4 comments:

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

Ya a girl. So fun. I bet Rebekah is so excited! Love the shoes for Megan.

Derek and Sharice said...

Yeah!!!! Congrats!!!! Rebekah gets a sister!!!! We love you guys!! Happy New Year!!!! And I knew before Shell!!!! Yeah for me!!!!!

The Higgins Family said...

Congrats! That's wonderful! I'll bet Rebecca's especially excited. :) And you new home looks great!

PS: the baby blessing shoes are beautiful. I'm so impressed!! :)

Susan said...

Hooray for little girls! After 2 boys, I bet you're ready for a girl again. Congratulations!