Monday, December 29, 2008

It's Official!

Yes it's official now. I finally made it to the doctors office today between moving, the holidays, and other stresses it has taken me this long to get there. I think about everyone knows already, but we're making it official now. We're expecting around the first part of June. We had an ultrasound today and the due date is a little off so we won't have an official due date until after my official ultrasound next month. And for those of you dying to know boy or girl yes the doctor had a guess, but he doesn't want us spilling it until after the official ultrasound. However, I will say this. He was right about Nathan being a boy so I'm pretty sure his guess for this one is accurate too. Until then you can enjoy posting your guesses!

5 comments:

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

hmm....lets see... My guess is that if the placenta is on the right, then it's a boy. If your placenta is on the left, then it's a girl. So which side is your placenta on? that's another ? for the doctor.
--Paula
http://cutiefruity.etsy.com

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

Congrats guys. Yeah. We've known for a while now but it's nice to know it's official. Oh and we're the Whatever Jake & Cole aren't having vote.

Jon & Janice

Derek and Sharice said...

Yeah! You can tell me!! I guess wrong every time anyway!!! PLEASE TELL ME!!!! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Nyberg Family said...

If the doctor wasn't 100% positive then it's usually a girl, so I'm voting girl. :)

Shannon said...

Yeah Shell, except he's good and he only says that to cover himself. He said the same thing with Nathan when he guessed on him too!!