Friday, June 05, 2009

40 weeks and counting!

Okay nobody was right! So now I'm just planning on going another week since my doc said he doesn't like to go more than a week past the due date and he's planning on inducing me the 12th if still no baby by then. (Of course he says he sees no possible way I'll still be pregnant by then, ha!) So for all you guesser's sorry. She's not cooperating at all! Maybe she wants to share Isaac's b-day who knows. I don't think I'd like that, but I guess it's not really up to me is it! That's been proven!

3 comments:

The Higgins Family said...

holy cow, Shannon! A late baby? Crazy! Best wishes-- hope that little gal comes soon & look forward to her blog debut! :)

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

Guess she's just really comfy in there. Good luck!

Susan said...

So, I'm sure you've had your cute baby by now and I can't wait to see pics! Hope you are doing well Shannon! :)