Friday, October 16, 2009

Good stuff

Okay with my terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day yesterday I forgot to put the good things in, so I thought I'd just add this stuff.

Cassandra's stats:
Wt: 12lbs 13oz (her weight is leveling off but she's growing fine)
Ht: 25 1/4" (79th percentile!)
HC: 41 1/2 cm
(Okay this isn't her best picture, but how can you resist smiling when you see it?)



Nathan's stats:
Wt: 27lbs 5oz
Ht:35"
HC: 49 1/2 cm
(This is his birthday dinner picture sorry buddy forgot to do a birthday post. =( )


Okay, and some really good news. I finally got my very first rebate check from my couponing! I was soooooo excited! I spent about $23-$24 for the items and then got a $20 rebate check! WooHoo! 20 items for less than $4!I think this is the best deal I've pulled off yet (okay maybe not, since I've gotten free stuff with coupons before, but still a big deal to me!) And lastly I'm working on a Cassandra video for you mom. It's going to take a while to upload though so I'll post it when I get it all together.

0 comments: