I just got the phone call to schedule Isaac's surgery. Looks like it will be June 16th at 7AM. The doctor wanted him to be the first one in the day. I don't know how I feel about getting him down there at 5:45 AM, but at least I won't have to worry about him complaining about not getting to eat breakfast. Oh, and we're not mentioning this to Rebekah either. She was bawling the whole time when we had to take Nathan in for his head this weekend and she overheard Dwayne and me talking about the surgery and started freaking out. So we decided it's just better not to mention it to her. I think she'll deal with it much better if she just sees him in a cast than if she has to worry about him actually having the surgery.
1 year ago




1 comments:
Wow what a weekend. Glad everyone is doing better. Keep us updated on Isaac's surgery when it comes closer. I don't know how you keep your head on straight when all this happens. I would have freaked out. Can't wait to see you. I'm counting down the days now. :) Less than 2 weeks. Yay!
Post a Comment