Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I just had to show this video that my ward showed for Mother's Day. It was really nice. The last hour of the block they had all the sisters in the ward come in and eat a linner (too late for lunch to early for dinner) and watch this cute video of all the primary kids. You'll see why I had to hide my face about 3/4 of the way through. Just goes to show you never know what your kids are going to do when you're not there. =) Isaac is wearing a green striped shirt and Rebekah is wearing a dress with a short sleeved green cardigan (trust me she'll stand out to you) if you're not sure which ones are mine.

3 comments:

Derek and Sharice said...

Haha She really needed to make sure there was no gold up there... Just a quicky... Not a full gold digger though so that's ok. :) haha See you soon!

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

That was so great! What a fun idea.

Nyberg Family said...

AWESOME! I'd be thanking the person that put it together personally for that nice little pick...I mean touch! hahaha