Monday, August 23, 2010

School 2010

IMG_1817 Rebekah started school one week ago today.  She was a little nervous to start second grade and she didn’t get the teacher she wanted, but she seems to be doing okay with it.  She and Abby walked to school together (of course with their mommy’s leading the way).  They’re big enough this year to walk by themselves to school as long as they’re together, but Rebekah still wanted me to walk her to school this morning so I did.IMG_1819 Here’s Rebekah out in front of the school building waiting in her line for the teacher to come and get her class.

And Isaac and Nathan have started doing some preschool lessons at home.IMG_1820 So far they are doing pretty good.  The first day was a little rough, but we have rearranged the way we do it.  Rather than expecting them to get so much done each day, I’m planning what I want to accomplish for the week and having a daily routine.  That way I can be more flexible with my lessons.  By the end of the first day Isaac wrote his name all by himself though, so even though it was rough getting through the first day it feels like it was worth it!IMG_1821

1 comments:

Susan said...

Way to go doing a preschool for your boys at home! That's awesome. Rebekah looks cute in her school uniform!