Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Rebekah's Piano Recital May 2012

Well I'm not sure what I'm going to do it's been so long since I posted last.  I'm not sure whether to just start up where we are now or try and back track.  Something is better than nothing though so here is Rebekah's latest piano recital.  I was there by myself with all the kids so I was trying to deal with them while filming it.  The first song is "Pop Goes the Weasel" and the second one is "The Wild Colt".

3 comments:

Nyberg Family said...

Holy cow, the world's going to end, you actually updated your blog!!! Great job Rebekah!!!

Derek and Sharice said...

WHAT?! Do my eyes dis-eve me?! Start from now and just keep updating!!! I need SOMETHING! This was awesome! Love and miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Good job Rebekah! Elli had to watch the 2 video's over and over. She loves it.