Friday, September 05, 2008

Waterworld and more

Since I haven't posted anything all week thought I should post something. Last Saturday (yes almost a week ago) Dwayne, Rebekah, and I went to Waterworld while the boys stayed at home with Grandma Day. Rebekah loved having the time to herself without any brothers and felt very grownup. The highlights of the trip were probably Rebekah's comments of, "That was awesome!" after being a little scared of the height and then getting the courage to go down the big slide, and at the end when she did her little pouty lip and said, "We can't leave! I don't want to forget this day!" And then after I told her she could keep her wristband she clutched it and said, "I"m never taking it off so I can remember always!" (The wristband stayed on until Monday at Riley's birthday Party.) Thanks to Ann at Dwayne's work for the tickets.
Rebekah also got to go to her cousin Riley's birthday party. There were tons of kids there and there were hotdogs, hamburgers, and swimming. Rebekah's favorite part I think though was when Riley opened her presents because she just knew Riley was going to share the present she picked out for her. (Which she was nice enough to let Rebekah play with it before she went home.)
And lastly, this week we decided to start looking for a house. The market is so low right now we can afford a pretty good sized one so we're going to try to take advantage. Only thing is most houses in our price range are short sale or foreclosed, so it may take a while, but we should get a really good deal in the end. At least that's what we're hoping!

1 comments:

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

Good luck on the house hunt! We are thinking of expanding as well. Our 900 sf. 2 bd 1 bth is not going too well for John right now.