Just a P.S. to yesterday's post. I thought I would add that yesterday morning I needed to go to the grocery store, and if any of you know how I shop I do one huge trip about every six weeks with my coupons and look for the best deals at the store. Well this takes me at least an hour and a half. Dwayne was kind enough to stay home with Nathan and the Kids Korner at the store will watch both Rebekah and Isaac so I thought great I'm in luck, maybe I can actually get this done and over fast. Well I was a little nervous because I didn't bring any extra diapers for Isaac and he had already messed his diaper twice that morning before we left, so when I was about halfway done with my trip I heard my name called over the loudspeaker. Oh great, I was picturing him standing there when I walked up with poop dripping down his legs and having to leave all my groceries to run back home and clean him up. Fortunately I was pleasantly surprised because when I showed up looking for something wrong I was told that he had informed the lady that he needed to go potty! I couldn't believe it! I haven't been doing more than just letting him sit on the toilet every now and then so I was really shocked that he would actually tell someone! He didn't quite make it to the toilet but fortunately no poopie accidents and I could tell he barely didn't make it. Oh well. It's great that he tried. Maybe I'll have another one out of diapers by the end of the year.....that would be great!
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment