The night before last Cassandra slept through the night! When I told Dwayne the next morning that I'd put her to bed at 9:30 the night before and it was then 5:45 and I didn't have to get up at all he panicked a little and said, "Is she still alive?!" Well he went in to check on her and sure enough she was not only still alive, but looked like this:
P.S. She kept on sleeping until 6:30 that morning too! And she did it again last night!
Just to prove it wasn't a fluke (some of my other kids have found their thumbs, but never really got into the whole thumb sucking thing) watch this!
1 year ago




1 comments:
About time for some pictures!!! haha! I think it is GREAT she sucks her thumb! TOO CUTE! Isaac is getting so big!!! All your kids are! Isaac reminded me of Adison when I stayed with you except Isaac has darker hair... What about Shannon's birthday now huh?!
Love ya! Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment