
Rebekah started first grade this year. I'm not great with the camera so all I got was a picture of her in front of her brand new classroom. They just finished building the new school for this year. It's a really nice two story building and houses the 1-8 grade students (kindergarten preschool and the office are in separate buildings). Grades 1-3 and specials classes are on the first floor and grades 4-8 are on the second floor. We got to go to the red ribbon cutting that the governor (Jan Brewer) attended and got to stand just a few feet away while she snuck out the building after her speech. I was questioned afterwards why we didn't ask her if she was ever going to sign the new budget! Honestly, I didn't even know she was going to be there, and by the time all the politicians got through with their speeches (seriously over an hour of speeches?) Rebekah was in tears because she had to wait so long just to meet her new teacher. =) She was very happy though when the time finally came to see her new teacher and classroom and it looks like she has a really good matchup too and is doing great in school so far.
1 year ago




1 comments:
That's my girl!!! I sent you guys a "card with stuff in it" in the mail yesterday just fyi..." =)
Post a Comment