Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cassandra's and Isaac's birthdays

Here is Cassandra's B-day. I know it's late but I just figured out how to put the pictures on the new computer. (I know pathetic esp. considering how super easy it turned out to be!)

Getting cleaned up


Doctor that delivered her since my doctor was out of town (as usual!)
Not a very good shot but Dwayne took the picture so I'll blame him!


The two of us =)


And poor Isaac will forever have to share his birthday from now on. Little sister decided to come the day before and dad's is one week after. This year because of the lateness of her arrival we combined Dwayne's and Isaac's birthdays, but mostly celebrated Isaac's since Dwayne likes the idea of giving away his birthday like my mom and Josh did.

Here are some pictures of Isaac's (and Dwayne's) party there was swimming first but didn't get pics of that. When Isaac went to blow out his candles the first time we hadn't sung to him yet so everyone yelled NO! which scared him and then we couldn't get him to blow them out after the song which explains the sad face in the pictures. Don't worry he was much happier once he got to open presents!



1 comments:

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

Congratulations!!! I think I somehow got unsubbed from your blog. I'll have to read for a bit.