Thursday, April 29, 2010

Catch-up

I haven’t written anything since last year, so I thought I’d try to play catch-up and do an update. This may be a super long post as I have pictures and such to do. I guess what I’ll do is post the most recent first and go from there.

The thing that I’m most excited about is our family pictures. I had a friend take them for us and they turned out pretty good considering we have four kids three of which are still pretty little.

Here are some of my favorites:

_MG_1082

_MG_1557 _MG_1576 _MG_1657 _MG_1627-sepia

_MG_1452

_MG_1308 _MG_1486_MG_1491_MG_1311

There are just so many cute pictures of the kids it’s hard to choose.

_MG_1223_MG_1226_MG_1280_MG_1283

I mean who can resist these?

_MG_1215_MG_1254

Okay so we had a few problems with the grumpies, but it just reflects their personalities right? They got to play on the tractor and that seemed to help too.

_MG_1231_MG_1601_MG_1614_MG_1594

And it just wouldn’t be Cassandra if we didn’t get some with the thumb in the mouth. =)

_MG_1680_MG_1773 _MG_1349 _MG_1782

Okay so I have lots of favorites I just couldn’t pick. =)

_MG_1815 _MG_1474-crop _MG_1244-antique

A big thanks to Melinda for taking the pics and my mission comp Paula who suggested using windows live writer which has made posting them so much easier!

5 comments:

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

These turned out awesome! Looks like you have been having lots of fun.

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

HOLLA! hey, I'm not OLD, just a mission comp! I'm glad you like that program. Did you know in my reader the post before this one repeated the last half of the post, though? A copy and paste went wrong some where. I LOVE these pictures. I think my fave is the one of you all walking. Cute kids, Shannon!

Derek and Sharice said...

Yay for an update! Good job! I LOVE LOVE the pictures. I liked the video of Rebekah getting a wii too! So cute and i loved Cassandra's jabber. So silly. Can't wait to come visit you guys soon so we can get our picture on your blog. :)

Shannon said...

Haha Paula. I guess if you're old then I'm even older! So you're right! Saw the problem and fixed it so there shouldn't be a repeat anymore thanks!

Jerris Heaton said...

Wow- those are some great picture! Such a cute family! Love you guys!