Thought I would post a picture of Nathan's new teeth. Yep there are two of them there in the middle of that messy face. Plus looks like two more are gonna be here soon on top.
Rebekah is absolutely loving kindergarten, and it seems like in just the past week she's grown about two years! The thing I've been most worried about we haven't had any problems with. NO ACCIDENTS at school! Yeah! The fact that I make her go before school and the teacher takes all of them twice during the three hours that they're there probably has a large part to do with it, but I'll take what I can get!
And here is what Nathan
did to me this morning throwing Isaac's sippy cup at me. NOT NICE. I've been saying for a while now that I'm going to be lucky to get out of my kids childhood with my nose and teeth intact. Guess I'm right!
And here is what Nathan
did to me this morning throwing Isaac's sippy cup at me. NOT NICE. I've been saying for a while now that I'm going to be lucky to get out of my kids childhood with my nose and teeth intact. Guess I'm right!




0 comments:
Post a Comment