My dad and Jerris came to visit on Friday so that they could catch a D-backs game that night. Poor Rebekah wanted to see her Grandpa so badly, but was in school for most of the time they were here. So after I made the beds for them I told Rebekah she could wait for Grandpa in his bed. Isaac couldn't be left out so he waited in Uncle Jerris' bed, but ended up on the floor. They tried so hard to wait up for them, but just didn't make it and as a result were too tired to notice when they did come in late that night. I put Isaac in his bed, but let Rebekah sleep with Grandpa as that has been the tradition every time my parents come down, and I guess during the middle of the night Rebekah started feeling around and felt my dad's hand and started patting it. My dad woke up to this I guess so decided to let her know it was him by saying, "It's the GRANDPA!" in his silly voice. She was so excited they stayed up for a little bit having a talk before going back to sleep, which was good because they had to leave before the kids woke up in the morning. By the way dad, you can add another person to the opinion of YES, the hearing aids are a big improvement. I thought you were going senile, but now it looks like you just couldn't hear what everyone was saying! ;) [In case you don't know what that is it's a winkey eye.] It's a good thing dad can take a little razing!
And here is the latest development with Nathan. Maybe I will get a kid who walks before their first birthday. He's been crawling long enough he should be ready! By the way thanks to Rebekah for the great camera work.
1 year ago




2 comments:
Why do I never hear about things like Dad getting hearing aids until you post them on your blog? I think Nathan's going to be walking before his birthday for sure! I give him a couple more days.
Go Nater Tater!!!!!! Wahoo!!!! That was awesome!
Post a Comment