There's a funny story behind this one. As you can probably tell. Our stake has an annual princess ball for the girls that are 3-11 years old and they get to take along their "prince". Rebekah was looking forward to going to this ever since she heard about it. When the night came she really wanted to go all out and dress up like a "princess" so she put on her snow white Halloween costume from last year and her tiara and gloves and of course her "lipstick" (clear lip gloss). Well, when she walked out of her room like that Dwayne's comment was, "Is she really going to wear that?" To which my reply was, "Of course! It's a princess ball and if you're worried about standing out, don't worry I'm sure there will be plenty of other little girls there dressed just like her!" So then he goes back into our room and I catch him going through his old service uniforms and I said, " Are you really going to wear that?" To which he replied, "Why not? she needs to have a prince right?" To which I replied, "Okay." And guess what? He was actually able to squeeze back into it! So here is a picture of Rebekah and her "prince".
1 year ago




3 comments:
This is the most precious, sweetest, cutest thing I have seen in a long time. If I were to even suggest that John wear his uniform anywhere but the reserve center, he would think that I have lost my mind. WAY TO GO DWAYNE!!!! What an AWESOME DAD! I hope they had a good time at the ball. I"m so showing this to John when he gets home.
I LOVE it! So adorable! You'll want to keep that picture forever! I had a picture with dad taking shell and i to a ball when we were that age and it wasn't as cute as that!
So very CUTE! What a fun idea. Dwayne is such a fun Dad to dress up with Rebekah.
Post a Comment