Thursday, September 24, 2009

Zoo

So here is the story behind the zoo. Every Wednesday in September the Phoenix zoo is allowing you to get two free tickets if you show your Fry's VIP card at the entrance and kids under 3 are free! So I decided to invite my friend/neighbor to go along with me and check it out. So yesterday we took my three little ones and her youngest to the zoo and all of us got in for...you got it FREE! We took along a lunch and so it was a very fun free getaway for us. I don't feel like I get out as much as I should since we don't have a lot of extra money to spare for trips and things so this was sooo nice. Unfortunately Isaac didn't want any pictures taken of him (Mr. Shy now), but I did get a couple of cute ones of Nathan. Cassandra was there too but she's usually attached to me or asleep in the stroller so that kind of makes it difficult to get any of her.

Nathan loved to push the buttons on the sign posts. He has absolutely no fear! Out of the stroller I had to watch him like a hawk as he will just wander to wherever takes his interest!


Nathan playing at the splash pad while Isaac was with my neighbor and her boy looking at the monkey village.


Here's Nathan outside the giant tortoise exhibit. I don't think the boys actually figured out what was going on and it took them a while to even realize there were animals out there. So they may have to be a little older to actually appreciate the whole zoo experience I think.


Eating lunch by the pond. Notice Nathan locked in the stroller!

1 comments:

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

So fun when you can get great deals for free family fun. Hope Nathan has a great B-day!