Monday, September 21, 2009

Why does my life seem to revolve around poo?

I'm just going to copy and paste a conversation my sister Shelly and I had this morning so I don't have to retype.

Shannon: so I have to tell you what Isaac said just a day or two ago
he was in the bathroom doing his business and then he came running out yelling, "Mom! McDonalds!" and kept saying it over and over until I came in to see what he was talking about
Shellianne: so what did he do?
Shannon: sorry Nathan was peeing on the table
Shellianne: nice1
Shellianne: !
Shellianne: glad my kids aren't the only ones that do that.
Shannon: so I looked in the toilet because that's where he was pointing and sure enough there was a giant poo shaped like an M
Shellianne: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You HAVE to post that story on your blog!
Shannon: McDonald's Mom!
Shannon: I would but it seems like my life revolves around poo right now!
Shellianne: Not nearly as much as mine does.
Shellianne: it's not like you post something every other week about it like me.
Shannon: like for instance yesterday Dwayne flushed a cloth diaper down the toilet and clogged it before church so he was working on that up until church started and didn't help me get the kids ready
Shannon: so the story behind it is funny though!
Shannon: Dwayne was helping me out by changing Nathan's diaper
Shannon: well he had a mega poop I guess because it was all over him so Dwayne decided to be helpful and put him in the tub to wash him up before church
Shellianne: how did he flush a clothe diaper?
Shannon: well while he was in the tub dwayne was spraying out the diaper and had just finished and flushed when Nathan tidal waved him from the tub which startled dwayne causing him to lose his hold on the diaper.....
Shannon: well you know the rest
Shellianne: oh no! Nater TateR!!!!!!
Shellianne: too funny!
Shannon: yep that's who he's blaming it on
Shellianne: what a mess.

2 comments:

Derek and Sharice said...

HAHA This is too funny! Wish I could have been in on the conversation!

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, &, Regan said...

Ahh... so much to look forward too.